Thursday, November 24, 2005

exit 105 : A Jersey Girl's Travels Through Time and Space

Dear Readers,

Exit 105 @ Blogspot


I know I am getting distracted. I have abandoned for a short time the greatly interrupted reminiscence of our jaunt in Bali. This blog is about Mali and Bali, and its authoress has been kind enough to link to my blog on hers. So here's a repaying of the favour.

Back when I travelled to places like Timbuktoo, many Australians said "I've been to Bali too", which made me feel smug (curiously conversely, when I went to Samoa three people thought I had taken winter sun in Somalia, which made me feel interesting).

Joyfish can say that I've been to Mali and Bali too. Her blog, with its news of Dogon country which I too trekked through (more anthropologists / peace corps workers per capita than anywhere else in the world?) may be more interesting to me than you, but heck, armchair travel doesn't get much better than the boondocks of Mali.

1 Comments:

Blogger Work in Progress said...

I'm an avid follower of Exit 105, and even Joyfish's recent post about New Jersey (though it intersects with Bali) is interesting. Check it out.

10:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home