Sunday, November 13, 2005

Murni's Warung, Ubud, Bali



Miss K and I went back to Murni's Warung, and ate in the room known as The Lounge. It is a beautifully furnished room, on the second level. The first is ground level, and the levels go down from there, ending on the fourth not too far above the Tjampuhan River. I had tenggiri. I got it because it was described as coming in an "award winning" sauce. It was good. It had the unexpected taste of celery, and tiny snow peas swimming around. It was unfussy; the room was really a bar; the white rice was divine. Sorry about the outoffocusedness of the photo.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Miss Trappedinasuit

Thank you very much for the kind comments about Murni's Warung and her web site, www.murnis.com. They are very flattering and much appreciated.

Your blog is excellent and Murni and I loved the photos.

Come back soon, have another bintang and we'll talk about the Ganesha in the Lounge Bar.

Best wishes from Ubud

Jonathan

2:36 pm  
Blogger trappedinasuit said...

Mr Jonathan. Great to hear from you. I have to hide my identity a little lest my deeply conservative colleagues hear me say things like that drug traffickers shouldn't be hanged by renegade island states. Can you give me some details of how I can contact you?

9:55 pm  
Blogger Jonathan said...

I think we just did.

Jonathan

10:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home